Friday, August 8, 2008

Had To Call 911

So I noticed this guy walking down the alley, but he wasn't familiar. White, tall and slender, short blond hair, light blue jeans, smoking a cigarette. What I did notice was him eyeing out my truck, which was parked in the driveway. A few minutes later I am in the garage and the truck alarm goes off. I knew immediately that he tried to break in, so I jumped up and yelled, "You S.O.B. You bastard." I ran to the garage window, but he was long gone.
Had to go back inside to get the key to turn off the alarm. Then I called 911. Oh yeah, it was 8:00 pm. Gave them the details, then made some phone calls while on the back porch. Ten minutes later the Dallas Police show up, I gave them the same details that I had given the dispatcher, and the officer patrolled the neighborhood. Nothing was stolen, and I never heard back from anyone. But I hope that alarm made the guy shit in his pants.

No comments: