Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yogi-isms

Quotes from Yogi Berra:

"I really didn't say everything I said."
(concerning a restaurant) "Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."
"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."
"We were overwhelming underdogs."
"It's déjà vu all over again."
"We made too many wrong mistakes."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"If I didn't wake up I'd still be sleeping."
"90% of the game is half mental."
"Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't go to yours."
"I'm as red as a sheet."
(when asked if he wanted his pizza cut into four or eight slices) "Four. I don't think I can eat eight."
"You can observe a lot by watching."
"You've got to be careful if you don't know where you're going 'cause you might not get there."
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"It ain't over 'til it's over."

No comments: